How do I become an investor


If you want to become an investor you can read books, articles by famous persons, you can follow some blogs, you can join any institute like ICFM, NSE India, NIFTY training academy, Share market Shiksha. The most important is to invest by yourself in stocks or commodity trading. If you want to start trading then you can start by yourself or you can take help of any advisory firm like KHELOMCX, BAZAARTRADING advisory firm, 100MCXTIPS. Generally, I prefer BAZAAR TRADING, from their advice I earn the bigger profit, they provide the best technical and fundamental analysis in stock trading and commodity from experts.
(Source: https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-become-an-investor)

Comments

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a lengthy interviewing process with mortgage lenders we ended up going with Mr Pedro Jerome loan offer at his Home Mortgage loan offer. As a first time home buyer, he was absolutely wonderful in helping us secure our mortgage, providing great advice, and always looking out for our best interest. I would definitely recommend anyone that is buying a home or looking for a positive loan lender to finance his needs or business to use Mr Pedro Jerome and his team on any kind of loan.I Will absolutely use them again in the future.

    You can contact a loan officer Pedro Jerome On Email : pedroloanss@gmail.com Or Whats-App Communication: Whatsapp: +1-8632310632
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where are commodities stored

What math concepts do I need to know to become a better investor

Which trading is better stock market or commodity